Crizal lenses eliminate the enemies of clear vision to help you better enjoy life:
- Glare, caused by reflections, especially at night, or when working on the computer causes eye strain and provides a less aesthetic appearance;
- Smudges, which diffuse light as it hits the lens and blur your vision;
- Scratches, which reduce visual comfort;
- Dust, which can be an obstacle to sharp vision;
- Water drops, which distort vision;
- Fog, which can be dangerous and uncomfortable.
To help you understand some of your options, our Doctors and expert opticians will help you identify the material best suited to your lifestyle and your prescription.
Progressive lenses offer a smooth transition from distance vision through intermediate vision to near vision, and they supply all the in-between corrections as well. This means that instead of having just two different viewing zones (near and distant), like with bifocals, progressive lenses have progressive powers of correction (from bottom to top), easing eye strain and providing the most natural vision correction.